Allison's Rules of Survival are the eight statements she lived upon as a human. They were revealed in a blog tour. 
- Look out for yourself and your immediate family -- no one else.
- If you are eaten by vampires because you were dumb enough to venture out at night and get caught, it’s your own fault.
- Nothing good comes from a bloodsucker.
- If you steal my stuff, I will break your nose.
- Knowledge is power.
- Like my favorite book of all time, I wish, in my most secret moments, that I could find a hidden door that would take us all out of this place.
- My books are my most prized possessions.
- When you're starving, you can't be picky. That means eating anything--bugs, rats, moldy bread--to stay alive.
- Follow your head and gut, not your heart.
- ↑ Revevealed on Supernatural Snark's blog giveaway and review